Lung Diseases List
The lungs are one of the most important organs of our body. It helps in the process of respiration and as well as heart it works the purification of blood via supply of oxygen. Any kind of problem with the lungs may result in life-threatening consequences. Air is actually taken in inside the body through the nostrils which is directly received from the lungs. This exposes the lungs to a lot of attacks and conditions that if not taken attention with time may even lead to passing away. So, keep a note of the list of lung diseases as well as try to protect yourself from obtaining them.
- Bronchitis: Regarding bronchitis, the environment passage from the windpipe to the lungs will get annoyed.
- Smokers are more likely to suffer from this condition.
- Chronic bronchitis can lead to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Patients of chronic bronchitis have cough for decades.
- Inflammation of the wind pipe to the lungs leads to severe distress.
- The mucus is actually heavy, yellow, and greenish.
Congested nasal and also torso with mild mucus and a runny nose may not be damaging. Nevertheless, symptoms just like sore throat, fever, pain, yellow or green mucus, looseness of the bowels, vomiting, and so on., may signal a fundamental issue like virus.
Emphysema : COPD : Symptoms, Causes and Natural Remedies for COPD - VitaLife Show Episode 198
Emphysema and COPD What is Emphysema? Emphysema is an ailment, which occurs most times as a result of indulging in smoking over a period of time that ...
Collapsed Lung Recovery Lungs are paired organs that are located under the rib cage, on either side of the chest. They play a very important role in the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide. They are lined by a protective two-layered serous membrane called pleura. While...
Major DiseasesOther DiseaseLung Disease Symptoms and Treatments
The symptoms of the lung diseases completely depends upon its kind. The signs may also vary from person to person as the resistance power of our bodies also matters. Cough, shortness of breath, coughing, exhaustion, chills, shaking, accelerated heart beat, etc., are some of the most common symptoms. Chronic lung disease may result in blood during coughing, inability to breathe, torso pain, and so on. These types of signs and symptoms can be treated as soon as possible to prevent problems. Treatment will also rely on the type of disease. Antibiotics, supplemental vitamins, pain relievers, inhalers, etc., are some of the common treatments. In case of severe problem non-invasive positive pressure ventilation (NIV), chest physiotherapy, supplemental oxygen therapy, and so forth., may be given. Lung diseases caused by smoking like emphysema and asthma, can be treated only when the person stops smoking cigarettes.
- At times, the pressure might increase to such an extent that it might lead to cardiovascular dysfunction.
- This is medically referred to as tension pneumothorax.
- When not treated, it may even lead to death.